Recipe: Turn LED Strip Red Before an Appointment
Wednesday, 08 October 2014
Zapier, AutoRemote, Tasker, Smart Remote(app)
IR android device, LED Strips
- Begin with creating a new Zapier task that has:
Trigger: Google Calendar and Event Start
Action: AutoRemote and New Message
- Under #4 Only trigger an event start from Google Calendar when:Time before: 45 minutes
- #5 Enter the text that you will create a new filter for in your Android IR device to launch the task.Ie. turnonleds
- On your Android device open Tasker and create a new ‘profile’ ‘state’ ‘plugin’ ‘AutoRemote’
- Edit with the command text you picked
- in the Task you would add the ‘plugin’ for Smart Remote and pick your action.
- In your Task Edit wait a few minutes then turn them on
All Done!! Now every time you have a new appointment you will be notified through LEDs!
- Published in AutoRemote, Recipe, Tasker, Zapier